one of the funniest things ever . . . that i can't seem to get enough of . . . is pet stories. or in this case, some tricked out (excuse the pun) pet costumes. i've been saving these pictures for a couple of years now for the right time to show them off. i've looked and laughed at these probably more times than a 29 year old should, but they just don't get old to me! i can't get enough of them!
h a p p y h a l l o w e e n !







3 comments:
I love those...I'm 29, and I'm laughing!
Hahahaha Charlotte, you're so funny! I love these, especially the Harry Potter one! So I just found your blog and it is grand! What a great trip you got to take.. love the pics. Hope to see you soon!
Holly (& Matt)
Those are SO WRONG!! Loi keeps looking over at me wondering why i am giggling. Your blog is so funny.
Post a Comment