Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ummm . . . so . . .

i uhhhh . . . saw this on the news the other day and ummmm . . . don't exactly know what to say.  ok, i actually totally laughed out loud when i saw this (brady actually spotted it; he's a news hound!) because it's not easy being a ginger kid!  heck yes i'm concerned about having red-headed kin!  there are so many varieties of us!  so i guess i'm moving to ireland if and when--which i've heard it's a really beautiful country, so maybe it could work.  and that reminds me of how chelsea tricked me into renting 'ps i love you' for the scenery. . .


1 comment:

Stephie said...

I WANTED RED HEADS! My dad and brother and aunt are red heads. And Jason has red hair on his dad's side too. I was hoping for it! Both my boys were born with strawberry blonde hair that grew out :( This is sad! I love your hair Char!