Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"leaders"

so everyone probably knows (and is sick of me telling) that i'm in the works to launch my furniture line moduture in the next couple months. there's so much that i need to learn and stay up to date on, that i'm constantly reading and researching.  my manufacturer has been having some problems with the water based paints they're using, so i've been researching tonight (sigh, like every night) for the last 5 hours to get some better information for them.  i thought this was pretty funny, so of course i had to share.  
i typed in:  leader in waterborne paints and lacquers.  
and this was what popped up on one of the 'leader' websites . . .
no excuse for the background image on the above. . . .
and we can't forget DOS woman below. . .
or whatever that machine is.  it's probably an old credit card swiper of sorts.  i like how it's a gigantic machine, but only has (16) buttons.   i also like the classy model's shoulder pads and tendrils.  it's hard to find wholesome models these days.
needless to say, this leader seems pretty up to date on their stuff . . .
you hardly even noticed that i slipped her in.  :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Charlotte....I have to come out of the closet.

I m on team Kelly. As in Kapowski.

I know I know. TRY to forgive me.

Stephie said...

Is that woman using a floppy disk? Whoa! I can tell that this search was super helpful for you!

The Queen said...

haha, That's awesome.