Thursday, December 4, 2008

holiday gift guide! fo' shizzle!

the holidays are here and i know how tough it can be to find the right gift.  so i took a break from work to pick some great little show stoppers.  please be warned, parental/ spousal advisory may be needed on one image.
this one.  this chair was so sexy that i had to apply the white band with illustrator!
i don't mean to make you all jealous, but i do have the above 'animals in suits' portraits by my front door.  they greet me and i just stare blankly.

3 comments:

Sarajane said...

CJ- I am "so" (loved that post of yours, still laughing) excited that you have a blog and that I now know about it.

Hilary said...

I love the animals in suits! Those are fabulous! Where did you get them?

The Queen said...

hahaha, i want that shower curtain and door mat.