

come on people, you know that i love a good laugh at the pet's expense. talk about agility!

the last two years that b and i have lived in mission valley, san diego i have looked forward to the hilton lit up at christmas. 85 rooms are left vacant so that the lights can be left on 24-7.

for c-mas this year, b & i are going to be with his family in park city (we're alternating families for the holidayz). we busted out the snow apparel and of course had to try a few things on. as evident with brady's expression, it was a serious process.

mini pre-christmas with my familia in LA . . .. love those precious parents of mine! and that's my niece anna julia with a pre-braces smile.

GREAT PACKAGING ALERT! hello antrhopologie, could your c-mas packaging be any more sublime? the buttons are all individually sewn on and there are coordinating button holes. just another reason to love imports!

and i got crispex for the first time in like 8 years the other day. is it just me or is the bowl missing from the box front? it seems like there's plenty of space for one and that would be the logical spot for those milk drops to spill into.

and yes, this was my halloween costume. a little delayed, i know. it was after a long day of work, so i'm a little sleepy-eyed and my hair is ready for a pony-tail. forgive me!
2 comments:
I freakin' love your blog! First of all, did you guys get a kitty? If so what did you name it? Second, I can't believe that is Anna Julia! What happened? She is so old! And yes the bowl is missing from the box. I must say that the cereal looks just lame floating in mid air with splashing milk! I love you costume by the way! It is way more inspired than mine was! I was a pregnant mom, oh wait...I did paint my nails black. Does that count for anything?
A friend of mine was wearing that bow as a headband around the Y. She said she got several odd looks. P.S. That rainbow YouTube was hysterical. It's probably that vast right-wing conspiracy again.
Post a Comment