btw, i found out a bit of info that our ferret sighting last month may have been a pine marten! (pic below). apparently they are a bit of a nuisance, crawling inside of cars and chewing wires and such. i swear that our guy was grey and pine martens only come in brown, so let's still stick with the ferret for comedic value. and don't you dare say he looks like the mosh!
Thursday, April 21, 2011
insert deep sigh
so i know you've been wondering about our housing sit.--we didn't get 'my' house (insert deep sigh). we called the owner and he was out of town until the next day. so we called him the next day and the casa had been snatched up by someone the day before (the day that we tried to get the house)! i am seriously, seriously (you know it's serious when i repeat 'seriously') bummed. we are under the gun to get out of the noisy apt for obvious reasons, but also because they found a tenant to fill our spot in june. so that's really good news that they found someone, but really stressful news for us. it means that we have to find a place to live for the next potentially 5 years in a seriously teensie housing market in a short amount of time. and the closer it gets to summer the less housing is available! you know that feeling of dread that you're going to have to do something that you don't feel good about? brady's pick is still available and it really is lovely. for someone else. the thought of the train passing by 4 times an hour gives me shivers of annoyance, and the lack of closets and space for closets stresses me to no end. however, it's a beautiful spring day today and i know that somehow everything will work out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks for keeping us updated on the double bummer housing crunch. We will be praying that you find something that doesn't involve a train whistle. Hope Mosh's hair is back to normal.
:/ Frustrating Fruito!! It will all work out though!! xoxo ((hugs)) and deep breaths ;) And no I won't say the "ferret" looks like Mosh with a short hair cut. Miss you tons!!
K, so I checked your blog like a stalker for a while to see if you'd updated, but I gave up for a few weeks...I'm so happy to see your posts! That you made it! Your new life looks like so much fun. I am in love with the house that wasn't meant to be - I'll keep my fingers crossed for a successful house hunt! xoxo
I hope you had a wonderful birthday...I miss you!
Post a Comment