before i even had a chance to discuss my abhorrence for yard work, brady cut the sleeves off his t-shirt and re-configured the sprinkler system, took down the rotten trellis, and pulled out a bunch of dead ferns.
if he wasn't outside, he was in the attic moving insulation and laying cables . . .
and (clearly) always practicing proper safety precautions. i'd say that all around, progress is slowly being made. in the meantime, we've had a few more guests aside from the lizards, moths and bees . . .
ok, so this one is still a moth, but it was seriously the size of a butterfly!!
brady noticed these little 'coon prints in the mud. i found the same prints on my car the other day . . .
b acting like a little 'coon, per my request :).
on a non-animal note, b got me looking at this really funny blog called 'failblog'. a few recent funny entries from it below:
please note, must watch multiple times to truly appreciate. I had tears streaming down my face by the 4th watch. the song literally doesn't miss a beat. fancy that!
These are great. And I love the house stuff. Tell Brady his arms do look buff...keep cutting those sleeves off, Senor. Although, my screen does widen things a lot, I'm gonna give him the benefit of the muscular doubt. Will you soon do your t-rex impersonation soon? And also the finger dancing. I miss them. And you.
1 comment:
These are great. And I love the house stuff. Tell Brady his arms do look buff...keep cutting those sleeves off, Senor. Although, my screen does widen things a lot, I'm gonna give him the benefit of the muscular doubt. Will you soon do your t-rex impersonation soon? And also the finger dancing. I miss them. And you.
Post a Comment