Sunday, April 26, 2009

the end of a decade!

it's official . . . i'm 30!!!  i know, i can't believe it either.  i actually feel relieved that it's here.  the big day is today, but most of you may know that i like to do what i call "maximize" my bday, and do multiple celebrations.  i'll post more later, but brady planned a dinner and the flower fields last night, and today i woke up to hello kitty waffles (my fav).  it's going to be a great decade!  i can't wait.

5 comments:

Holly & Matt said...

Happy b-day Charlotte!!! Hope you have a great birthday week!

Stephie said...

Hope all your celebrations are awesome!! Party like it's 2009! ;o)

Lindsey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAR!!! That is so fun. I love your attitude - I'm kinda excited for 30 too. I think it will be the best decade yet. I hope you're still celebrating!!!

Nead Family said...

Happy Birthday, Char!!!! You make 30 look hott!!! Enjoy your day!!!

greenqueen said...

How many bouquets of flowers did you get?
Love you!