Wednesday, March 25, 2009
alas!
alas, the move is complete. the move-in, not so much. we did however have our first visitor in the guest room our first night in the new digs. it was an unwelcomed visitor that i somehow spotted with my not-so-great night-eyes in the furthest corner of the room . . . a big lizard! fortunately for me, lizards' defense mechanism is paralysis, so i yelled a code red for brady to come and pick it up by the tale and dangle it over to the front door. sorry i don't have any pictures. :)
other than that, things have gone pretty smoothley. there is a beehive next door that we need to watch out for. two bees flew in the other night along with a couple of huge moths. word is out that we have lights on, so everything is trying to sneak in.
i'll try and get some more funny pics and stories to share. toodles for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love your stories Charlotte! congratulations on being moved- we can't wait to come visit your glorious little mansion!
So exciting. We need to talk. There may be news. (okay, there's not, but don't words like that make you want to rush for the phone?)
I love your pseudo-memory. I don't recall any "a" grade making it's appearance where science is concerned!
how funny! i hate any little animals like that so i would of freaked out!
I'm so happy for you guys! Enjoy your new digs! Can't wait to see it!!!! I love that the neighborhood creatures are giving you a welcoming party! We had the same thing happen here!
charlotte, you are so funny....i can't wait till you have kids and we get to hear funny mommy stories from you and brady! hopefully no more lizard visitors! home sweet home!
Can't wait to come visit!
Post a Comment