Friday, January 23, 2009

call cpk!

i forgot to tell you guys . . . 
for dinner tonight b and i grilled pizzas.
we got wheat dough from trader joe's and then each personalized our own minis.
i added pesto, mozzarella, pepperoni and then thin slices of pear to mine.
AND IT WAS FRIGGIN' DELICIOUS!
the salty heat of the pepperoni was such a tasty complement to the candy aisle sweetness of the pear.
i loved, loved and licked my fingers with more love, it was just so tasty.
brady snickered as he saw me putting it together, but he was surprisingly jealous with the end result!
if you have any creative pizza toppings, let me know!  please note that i don't like warm mayonnaise or canned mushrooms at all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ew. barf! Pears?????????? They are way the forbidden fruit in my religion! Im so boring (copius amounts of cheese please with huge slices not chunks of FRESH not cooked tomato!)

ps - every thursday night when I obsessively tune in to Grays Anatomy - I think of you. You remind me SO MUCH of Meredith. Her adorableness. Something in her face. I just cant pinpoint it. ... am I the only one out there with this problem???

Lindsey said...

Char - I can't wait to try Trader J's wheat dough!! I didn't know they had pizza dough. I am hungry just thinking about that pear pizza - totally right up my alley.
PS: I will laugh myself to sleep thinking of Jesse Spano addicted to caffeine pills - fave episode ever. And that's saying a lot since every episode of sbtb is pretty much the best tv ever.

Maren said...

yum. That's funny that you would mention warm mayonnaise...since you taught me how to make that garlic toast in the toaster oven with sour dough, garlic salt, and mayo! I never would have warmed mayo before that!!

The Queen said...

well i was gonna suggest warm mayo and canned mushrooms...