Friday, January 23, 2009

i like your bang.

so i dug up some old pictures the other day . . . 
i don't mean to be narcissistic, i just couldn't choose the funniest one.  i'm embarrassed to say that these are way better than my high school pictures!
and then a couple pics of jesse spano for good measure.  this second one was from the episode when she was addicted to caffeine pills.  thank goodness for the word of wisdom.

7 comments:

Holly & Matt said...

"I'm so excited! I'm so excited! I'm so....scared!!" hahaha nice do's charlotte. This is great because you can really see what you would look like with each one for when you're choosing your next hair style. So handy to have these.

Stephie said...

You are a freakin' riot! When is a good time to call you? I found a ton of old pics, for real, that would be fun to post! Miss you!

Unknown said...

holy crap - when did I miss this post?!? I love your bangs too. You guys are DANG good lookin! How fun - ill have to try that out on gabe just to give him a little hair :) And as for jesse spano - she was already spiraling down that slippery slope in high school. Let that be a lesson to us all. One day its caffeine pills. The next: youre a showgirl.

greenqueen said...

loooove it! and one of yours? just like Linda! so great, bff.

Maren said...

I agree with chels!

The Queen said...

oh man, i am dying.

Hilary said...

OH my gosh, Char! I actually laughed really hard (even the funniest blogs don't make me laugh out loud but this did)!!! With the first pics of brady I was wondering what was going on... I'm totally doing that too. I miss ya!