there may be some foreshadowing going on 'round here . . .
yup, baby w. is due february 29th! pretty much the coolest bday ever in my book. i haven't mentioned this major news sooner because as most of you know it has been a looong, emotional road for me, but this time is gonna be the real deal. the biggest problem with being so cautious is now i'm scrambling to get the cub's room together! i'll eventually try to post some pics of the finished product (of the baby and his pad. and yup, i just said 'his'. craziness. i may have screamed a little at the ultrasound when i saw the determining vote. i thought that it was definitely a girl).
wishing everyone a very happy new year!
3 comments:
Can't wait to see pictures of this cute baby boy!!!
I am so glad you posted those pictures...you look radiant!! I was dying to see you pregnant. My goodness...you barely look pregnant and you only have two months to go! I miss you so much and I wish I could have been there too to rub your belly! Love you :)
She DOES look radiant. I'm just so jealous of that skin! These pictures are great. Especially the one where I'm taking you to prom. How rude that I didn't even get you a corsage.
Post a Comment