Sunday, November 7, 2010

non-celebrity status

man, am i glad that i'm not a celebrity.  sure it seems glamorous for a moment, but maybe it's for the best that House Hunters has pretty much dissed me.  i e-mailed the lady back and forth several times, attaching cute pictures of moshi and brady with every e-mail, using plenty of exclamation marks and enthusiastic self-promotion, including closing an e-mail with 'Potentially yours'.  i definitely think that us renting instead of buying put the big damper on things.  at least that's what comforts me when i'm watching hgtv reruns and every episode is featuring an old couple moving to nicaragua.

pics below illustrating my gratitude for the lack of fame.

poor, poor susan.  on here twice with the same culprit, different pants.



4 comments:

Stephie said...

You're killing me with these pics! Especially the sweaty pits! I know you'd be mortified to be on HGTV with those! ;o) Thye don't know what they're missing! It's there loss!! Who is that picking their nose on the bench anyway?

The Woodlands said...

I OFTEN exclaim to anyone who will listen that i would NEVER like to be a celebrity. These pictures merely seal the deal!
I also am SIIICK of watching HGTV and seeing old couples looking for a second home in St. Thomas, or a middle-aged British couple building in Italy. Blehhhh! 'Specially since you, Brady, and moshi are AdOrAbLe! I will boycott HH International if you ask me to (at least until you move?)

Julyssa Schenk said...

you are hilarious , LOVE it! Glad i'm not famous either :0 thanks for letting me see it in a whole new light. You crack me up!

The Queen said...

Amen sista. I've also frequently wished that Loi was a big time athlete so we'd be rich, but then when I think of all the women (as opposed to high school girls) that would be hitting on him I am grateful for our meager salary. :)