did i mention . . . that we're moving to switzerland? i know, i can't believe it either. i have butterflies as i'm typing! more deets to come, but i'm super pumped! and don't worry, i've already sent an e-mail to House Hunters International to hopefully check another dream off my list.

4 comments:
I got Brady's text this morning. Amazing news! I'm so excited for you guys. What an adventure! We've already started making plans (just in our heads) to come visit you in Switzerland! Haha! Congratulations on such an amazing opportunity! We'll definitely come visit you before you leave.
Holy Cheese! (get it, swiss cheese?). So excited for you guys and li'l Moshi McGee. But I shall miss you teeerrribly!
Charlotte!! Wha wha what?! I need more info asap...and its been about a million years since we caught up. Shoot me an email courtneyderrick@gmail.com. Rocky and I were just talking about you last night actually...we were thinking about baby names and the name Charlotte came up. I miss you!!
Court
Wow, Charlotte, that's crazy! If anyone can it's you. I am so sad though... we really should have done another girls' weekend. When are you leaving?
Post a Comment