drumroll please . . . . . the show was amazing! i can't believe that it's finally over. . . and begun. i've been working on launching moduture for close to 10 years, so you can imagine my joy. we had some really great response, and were featured in the LA Times twice, along with several news blogs and such. on the drive home from the show each night, i would check out the news feeds on my phone. it was really cool to read the buzz about the furniture in such a short period of time. oh, the beauties of our generation! since the show, i've been busy handling inquiries and trying to organize casa de moduture. i can't believe the piles of home depot receipts!
.jpg)


one of our favorite clients, becky!

4 comments:
That is so awesome!!! I'm really happy for you! BTW...I can't wait to see you next week!
spectacular, mon friend! Awesome work. That puzzle table is looking really tempting :)
Charlotte!!! Is this your own work???? It is INCREDIBLE. I must know all about this! I LOVE it what a great idea. Maybe I can call you and we can talk :)
charlotte! I LOVE that table! I totally want one. How cool would that be to keep games in! I love it!!! You are so talented!
Post a Comment