mr. baby is already 6 months old! crazytown! it's difficult to process that you have a 6 month old when you still haven't processed that you have a baby.

cruise has been a pretty busy guy and it scares me to think that he is only going to get busier. i think i'm missing the sleepy infant stage! aside from long walks, rocking, and watching moshi's every move while laughing and wildly flailing his arms,

ch is loving him some yoga.
he's also loving food. on his 6 month b-day we introduced him to this fine yellow fellow.
and cruisey discovered this curious-shaped teether after lunch.
it's time to baby-proof.

2 comments:
Love this kid. And I must say, when he goes to college and is sitting around with a bunch of students introducing himself, he's gonna be so stellar saying, "Yeah, I grew up in Cali...and Switzerland." Ooooohhh, wooowwww! (Quite a bit cooler than, Lay-uhhn, Utaaahh. lol). Ahhhdorable.
Oh my goodness!!! I love these pictures...they really show his personality and adorableness. He is a perfect blend of you and Brady, but I must say I see a LOT of CharLOTte in him. I want to kiss those baby cheeks!
Post a Comment